...so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him. Hebrews 9:28

Wednesday 7 March 2012

It's Been Awhile....

Logged into the blog today in preparation for our next big trip and realized it is one year to the day since I have posted anything.  I am looking forward to changing that and recording our adventures for these next nine weeks.  Hopefully all my details won't bore anyone, but not only is my hope to update anyone interested regarding all we are doing, but to create a record we can look back on ~ this memory of mine is not so good anymore and I hate to forget a single moment of our travels.  Thanks for following......

2 comments:

  1. I'll be here! I'm already anxiously waiting for your next post!!!
    Safe travels dear friend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky and family! Just checking in and eagerly awaiting your postings! Have a gentle journey! In case you are wondering, May and I are "Jmaisy" :-)

    ReplyDelete