...so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him. Hebrews 9:28

Friday 17 September 2010

I have been planning this blog in my head for so long that it is hard to begin.  I think I pictured it's genesis including much pomp and circumstance with grand explanations about what it would be about, why it is named as such, and why I was writing it, but now, with 3 weeks of this wonderful U.K. trip already gone by,  I find that I just have to cannonball in and hope that I find a time and place where and when those other pieces fit. Cheers! :)

1 comment:

  1. becky, i finally have been able to sign on and follow. the photos and your naratives are spectacular. it is so neat that you and your boys can experience the history that you have been reading about.
    we have been looking at your stopping places after our skype telecons, your blog shows so much more.
    mom and i are laying out clothes for the trip and we are really getting excited to see you, jeff and the boys in the uk.
    love

    ReplyDelete